Thursday, March 6, 2014

Leather Luck

Leather is a huge part of the fashion world recently and because of that, there are so many questionable faux-leather clothing items out there. I was very hesitant to purchase this dress online because I wasn't sure how the material would feel, but the price was right and I loved the embossed floral pattern. I was so happy when it arrived! The material is soft, comfortable, and it fits like a dream. Honestly friends, know your measurements, especially if you online shop a lot. My good friend Amy (A Fashion Nerd) gave me these super cute sunglasses for my birthday! The cleaver necklace is by a great couple with a shop in North Hollywood called Jenny and Jimbob! They have the quirkiest and cutest jewelry!

Dress: ASOS
Necklace: JENNY & JIMBOB
Sunnies: 80'S PURPLE
Belt: THRIFTED
Shoes: CORSO COMO









4 comments:

  1. I will write a reference for this blog. thanks a lot. Bane Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude, that's extremely good information, cheers. Bane Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic topic! Great blog. Thanks for taking the time and writing this. ​
    Sheriff Walt Longmire brown leather coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leather jackets have always been important for lifestyle.Online Store

    ReplyDelete