Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hearts and Stripes

So, I'm trying to overcome my fear of printed garments. I'm not sure when that aversion came about but it's here and I'm trying to move past it. When I saw my friend Amy was selling these over-alls I knew I HAD to have them! They are so cute and comfy, I'm basically obsessed. At first I was pairing them with plain sweaters but I decided to try it out with a cropped top. I tried this one and actually really liked the two prints together! Fun fact, my top used to be a cute little shirt dress, but it shrank lengthwise and I decided to turn it into a cute collared crop top! I love having a sewing machine! 10/10 highly recommend investing in one.

Hat: ???
Top: H&M (altered)
Over-Alls: AKIRA CHICAGO
Shoes: BRECKELLE'S















1 comment:

  1. This outfit is stunning and I love your hair and makeup!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete