Monday, June 23, 2014

Where Are You From

Luna isn't old enough to wander around the ground yet, so my sister and I have been carrying her places. Sometimes she gets so sleepy, she just falls asleep in our arms! Ugh so precious. 
Anyway, the crop top is another piece of Thera Clothing! It's so chic and comfortable. I love it! On top of it being adorable, I've had these pleated pants for a couple weeks and I finally had something to wear them with!
Also, the necklace I picked up at a Crossroads in Portland, with my dear friend Amanda!

Bracelet: CHAN LUU
Necklace: CROSSROADS PDX
Crop top: THERA CLOTHING
Pleated Pants: WAYF










2 comments:

  1. Can't express how much I love your hair O_O And the top is spectacular! And the doggy is soooooooooo adorable, eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the crop (and the puppy!)

    Xx

    www.salsit.com

    ReplyDelete