Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pumpkin Picking!

















Now that my laptop is finally up and running, I wanted to give you a more personal post!
I went to a cute pumpkin patch with my dear friend, Gina, and my amazing boyfriend, Nick! It was a ton of fun looking at all the different types, shapes, and colors of the pumpkins! It really got me into the Halloween spirit! I wanted to be able to bend down and pick up pumpkins, as well as having the comfort of sitting on the floor without flashing my underwear, so I went with these incredible faux-leather skinny jeans from For Elyse! They have great stretch and are so versatile. 
The day was so much fun! Gina and I had no idea the masked man was taking pictures with us. We watched movies, ate caramel apples, and carved pumpkins!

Hat: UNIQLO
Skull Earrings: BRANDY MELVILLE
Silver Bar Necklace: HANUEL
Nail Bracelet: HANUEL
Black Midi-Ring: HANUEL
Faux-Leather Jeans: FOR ELYSE
Flats: TARGET (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment