Monday, February 23, 2015

Thrones and Things













I was so happy Polette came into my life when they did! I had been on the hunt for glasses ever since I received my new prescription! I spent hours scrolling through their inventory, when I came upon this pair entitled "Thrones." I knew I needed them! I got the photochromatic lenses, which is so handy since I'm wearing them all the time.
Maybe I've been watching too much Harry Potter, but I loved the way they looked with this sweater dress from Tobi.com. I love the blush color and the silhouette of the dress. I felt pretty 1960s, with the bell sleeves and over the knee boots. Like a magical MOD Hogwarts student. But then again, what's life without a touch of whimsy?

Glasses: POLETTE EYEWEAR
Bodychain: HANDMADE
Dress: TOBI
Midi Ring: HANUEL
Purse: CHOIES
Boots: TOPSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment