Wednesday, March 18, 2015

CO2CA













Nick and I just drove from Denver, Colorado to Los Angeles, California. We had an impromptu shoot at a rest stop, hence my messy hair and minimal makeup. I think we'd been in the car about 4 hours at this point. 
I paired this adorable romper from Blak Label with one of my favorite coats! I loved how the sleeved peek out from the coat sleeves. Not to mention that the romper was a lifesaver this trip! We stopped in Las Vegas and it was the only mildly dressy thing I packed! I'm so happy it's so versatile. Many heads were turned, according to Nick. I owe this romper my Vegas success.

Romper: BLAK LABEL
Boots: TOPSHOP

1 comment:

  1. Very cool outfit! I really like the coat and the romper! Great combination with those boots xo

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete