Monday, March 23, 2015

FashionTap










On Saturday was the FashionTap launch party! It was held at the 1930s mansion where The Artist and Gone Girl were filmed! It was amazing, and beautiful! I met so many wonderful bloggers and designers! Amy created a wonderful app for people in the fashion industry! If you haven't already signed up, you definitely should! Follow me, my username is @Erika!
Because I was working the party, the uniform was black and white. I had just gotten this amazing white jacket from Calico and I thought it was a perfect excuse to bring it out! I paired it with this incredibly sexy dress from For Elyse! I love the dress because it provides support for my girls without the assistance of a bra! It's the best!

Necklace: HANUEL
Bracelet: HANUEL
Jacket: CALICO
Dress: FOR ELYSE

Here are some pictures of the ladies working the event!


2 comments:

  1. Nice jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool outfit! I really like those shoes! The jacket is chic as well xoxo

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete