Friday, May 1, 2015

Lifewear












I love this look because it's edgy, but it has a classic appeal to it! I'm wearing the Uniqlo Premium Linen top with their printed leggings! The top is perfect for spring because it is a linen woven with natural fiber. The pants are extremely comfortable because they have a great amount of stretch! All of my accessories are from Hanuel. Also, I'm Hanuel's guest stylist for the next week! Head on over to Hanuel.com to shop my favorites!

Earrings: HANUEL
Necklace: HANUEL
Top: UNIQLO
Pants: UNIQLO
Watch: ANNE KLEIN
Clutch: HANUEL


2 comments:

  1. Great style! I love this outfit, the pants with the squared pattern together with the light blue top and the bag look amazing xo Very beautiful pictures!

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, Erika! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete