Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Favorite Things: Makeup Bag










I know this isn't my usual type post, but I wanted to show you some of favorite things! For the first post, I'll be talking about my Stowaway makeup bag from Lencca! I go in and out of town a lot, so I need to keep organized and Lencca's bags are perfect for that! The Stowaway not only allows me to organize my makeup efficiently, but I can also put my touch up items in a single compartment and detach it so it can fit in my purse. That's one of the best parts of this makeup bag because as a blogger, model, and actress, there are times I need to change/fix my makeup throughout the day. I was so tired of having to dig through my makeup bag to find what I needed, that's why I wanted to dedicate a whole post to the Stowaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment