Tuesday, July 7, 2015

In The Shadows













After a spending a week in a cabin by a lake and not wearing any makeup, I felt even the slightest bit of black eyeliner was insanity! And for some reason, every few summers I go back to a more natural makeup. This appears to be turning into one of those summers. 
I'm a firm believer in a black outfit for any season. So much so, that someone in my dream last night warned me about "becoming too goth," like that's an issue I have to worry about. Anyway, I'm pretty much madly in love with this sheer maxi top from Blak Label. It's cool, casual, and can be worn many different ways! Here, I paired it with a basic high-waisted bodycon skirt from H&M, but it also looks great with high-waisted shorts. If it wasn't summer, I'd probably wear it with some leather-look leggings. I paired this outfit with this trapeze bag by Castro. I've been using it all trip and it is so convenient! It has two sections, tons of space, pouches, and a zippered pocket! The look is topped off with some hand jewelry from Stunner Collective!

Earcuff: STINNYS
Maxi Shirt: BLAK LABEL
Purse: CASTRO
Ganesh Ring: STUNNER COLLECTIVE

2 comments:

  1. That sheer top is such a beauty! Love how you styled it!
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete