Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Night Rider















I've been so, so busy! As some of you may know, I've been working as an assistant to an incredible stylist, so I just went through my first awards season! It was insanity in the most fun way. I was inspired by all of the red carpet looks, so I decided to dress things up a bit with this adorable cut-out dress from Calico, faux fur coat, and mules from Tobi. I threw a pop of color in with this red Essex LA clutch I designed on their website! This would be a great look for an evening event or a date.
Pictures by: Aaron Tocchi

Ear Crawler: CALICO
Clutch: ESSEX LA
Faux Fur Coat: TOBI
Dress: CALICO
Shoes: TOBI
More goodies at Tobi: DressesCrop TopsRompersBodycon DressesJumpsuitsSkirtsSequin DressesBodysuits

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is channeling julia roberts in pretty woman and I freaking loooove it! and dont even get me started on that coat, I might need to steal it from you! haha

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really very enjoy analysis your good and constructive post thanks. I suppose that this kind of post is very shock fully from us. It’s my pleasure to read your post. It is very instructive and exciting and most exclusive post for everyone. Captain America leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Fantastic.....

    Regards
    couponorcode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Awesome...

    Regards
    couponorcode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Great.....

    Regards
    couponorcode.com

    ReplyDelete