Monday, September 29, 2014

Between the Lines









One piece of clothing that I love for fall is a classic trench coat! It can be easily dressed up or down. Here I've decided to pair it with this adorable dress from Romwe! The dress originally hangs freely, but I used a small cloth string to bring it in around the waist. Since the dress has such intricate detailing around the shoulders, I felt a necklace would distract so I went with a pair of gorgeous amethyst earrings by Wood Merkaba! This look is perfect for fall cocktail events or date nights!

Earrings: WOOD MERKABA
Jacket: WET SEAL (Similar)
Dress: ROMWE
Shoes: ZARA (Similar)


3 comments:

  1. Love the dress especially the intricate string details!

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the dress has such intricate detailing around the shoulders, I felt a necklace would distract so I went with a pair of gorgeous amethyst ... iamethystearrings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete