Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Triangl-s are my Favorite Shape












Sunnies: TILLY'S
Necklace: VINTAGE
Tattoos: BALSAM AND VINE

I've been wanting to pair Balsam and Vine's Boho Marks with my Triangl swimsuit, so I'm really happy I finally got the opportunity to! My sister and roomie were going to join in the fun, but alas, the stars did not align for us. With the summer weather slowly slipping away from Southern California, I thought,  "Why not do a beach shoot the first day of October?" So Nick and I headed over to Santa Monica as sort of a last hurrah before fully embracing Autumn. 
Anyway, I almost covered every inch of my body with these gorgeous little tattoos, but I decided to censor myself and go for a more subtle approach. Trust me, you'll be seeing a lot more of these in upcoming posts!

1 comment:

  1. Great bikini and great body ;-)

    http://fashionpumpkin.com/queen-of-andaman/
    Please follow me on Bloglovin :https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12565769

    ReplyDelete