Thursday, January 29, 2015

Calico












I cannot express to you how crazy I have been going over coordinating sets! When I saw this set from ShopCalico.com, I knew I wanted it in my wardrobe! I don't normally wear bright garments, but the gorgeous blood orange color knocked me out! I decided to go for a more clean look from what I originally was going to wear. I replaced a pair of strappy, leather heels for these sandals and my stacked bracelets for stacked rings. I, also, took the chain off of my purse to make it a clutch. I love that this set has some edge, yet is very sophisticated.

Earrings: CALICO
Top: CALICO
Skirt: CALICO
Bracelet: HANUEL
Clutch: FOREVER 21
Shoes: ZARA (Similar)

3 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous ! :))
    I love your style ..
    A great blog :)

    monkey-with-the-cronw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this perfectly matching outfit! Great pictures xoxo

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete