Sunday, February 1, 2015

Civilian Militia












I like this look because its comfortable and I feel like it doesn't sacrifice style, unlike when I decide to dress comfortably at home in a onesie. I love creative takes on classic pieces. The "basic" v-neck and black skinnies actually aren't all that basic. The shirt is sheer, so I paired it with a strappy bralette, and the black skinny jeans are coated to look like leather! To spice up the look I layered my jewelry, all from Hanuel.com, and added printed, studded flats.

On a personal note, my parents are in town for the weekend to celebrate my sister and my birthdays! Unfortunately, I still have no idea what to wear on Wednesday for my actual birthday...

Necklaces: HANUEL (Bar & Layered)
Bracelets: HANUEL (Spike Cuff & Screw Cuff)
Jacket: VINTAGE
Bralette: URBAN OUTFITTERS
Jeans: FOR ELYSE
Flats: TARGET (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment