Friday, April 17, 2015

Leather and Silk











I've really been feeling these Coachella vibes. I didn't go this year, but it hasn't stopped me from appreciating all of the posts from the people who went! I think it subconsciously influenced this post, actually.  When I laid eyes on this Single Dress, I thought, "Wow, this is really cool!" The fabric has such a rich color palate and the harness adds a cool edge. Plus it's light and airy, which is great for summer! I decided to play around a lot with accessories. I wore a necklace backwards so from the front it looks like a choker, but from the behind it adds some detail to the open back! It was just such a fun look to play with!

Dress: SINGLE DRESS
Shoes: DV BY DOLCE VITA BY VANESSA MOONEY

1 comment:

  1. That dress is divine! And it would've been perfect for Coachella!

    http://www.betheplebeian.com

    ReplyDelete