Wednesday, July 22, 2015

90s Nostalgia













On Monday, I had the pleasure of spending time with and shooting with Eunice of Eunique Kollection. Check her out, seriously. She's a total doll! She's so sweet and a complete stunner! Her pictures are total art. We shot this look at Awesome Coffee in K Town where I got an affogato... sorry, a wafflegato (it had waffle!) made with their liquid nitrogen, sea salt caramel ice cream. It was incredible! 
Every once in a while, you can come across some great finds at the thrift store. I found this Gap denim dress last week on a thrift trip and I thought to myself, "Is it TOO 90s?" Of course it's not, so that's why I rolled with it and wore this choker by Stinnys. I paired it with this black felt hat and leopard print Bamboo boots.

Choker: STINNYS
Boots: BAMBOO

No comments:

Post a Comment