Monday, October 12, 2015

Light In The Darkness











I was really excited when the weather cooled down. I've been craving rain and sweaters, and I got that! For two whole days. This is one of my favorite autumn outfits and I cannot wait to wear it again, when it stops feeling like the seventh level of Hell here in LA. With Halloween month upon us, I can't help but get my witch vibes on. I've already been to a horror double feature and outdoor scary movie night, so I'm just counting down the days and increasing my darkness accordingly. Hence the all black outfit! I love this caped dress from Blak Label. It's elegant without being formal, though a pair of heels would dress it up nicely. I chose to pair it with some over the knee, platform boots! Also, I'm so excited I have a nude lipstick that doesn't make me look washed out and sickly!

Lipcolor: NYX COSMETICS SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM in Stockholm
Dress: BLAK LABEL

1 comment:

  1. Could I ask as to where you bought those gorgeous sunglasses from? 😍

    ReplyDelete