Monday, October 5, 2015

Neon Blaster
















So NYX Cosmetics opened their first store in the Santa Anita Mall and I was lucky enough to attend the opening party! This is the outfit I wore and I picked up their Liquid Suede Lipstick in Amethyst... and maybe pretty much every other color they had. I love how this Angl co-ordinating set can be dressed up for an evening party or down for running around the city (like I had done on Friday.) During the day, I paired it with some black and white leather slip-on sneakers. These are by far my favorite sunglasses because not only are they cool, they're prescription and double lensed! So if I go inside, I can just take off the mirrored sunnies and just have a pair of cute glasses on! I topped the look off with a few of my favorite go-to items, my floppy fedora, Stinnys Bella choker, and Angl platform boots!

Glasses: POLETTE EYEWEAR
Lipstick: NYX COSMETICS in Amethyst
Choker: STINNYS
Blazer: STYLE MOI
Top: ANGL
Skirt: ANGL
Boots: ANGL

1 comment: